Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, New to the site. I switched from Skipoo to Arctic Crap last year. Bought a new non current 2003 ZR 8 efi for a sweet price and I sleep with it everynight. Awesome handling and suspension. Loads of torque and the EFI make's it run flawless. Mileage it outstanding for an 800. What can I say, I love my sled. Other sled's I enjoyed thoroughly. 72 Yamy GP292, 1980 motoski mirage special, 1981 AC jag 340, 1983 citatioon 4500, 1992 Skipoo PlusX. It actually snowed 2 inches here today and I'm prayin everyday for more of that precious white stuff. Here's to an awesome season!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold the Mirage Special to my brother inlaw. I bought it for $300 canadian about 7 years ago. It had 1200 original miles and I was the 3rd owner. Everything was in mint condition, even the tach and speedo lights still worked. The special was a rotax 377 with twin carbs and short track. Neat little sled. The Citation 4500(377 single carb, long track) I had, would out run the special. I think the longer track hooked up better. What are you riding this year?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Welcome! You will find that there are a bunch of knowledgeable guys on this site!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live just outside of London in Dorchester. I ride locally as much as I can depending on snow conditions. I have a good friend with a cottage in ParrySound so I usually get 2 or 3 good weekends up there. The scenery is great in the Muskoka's but for give it all out I really enjoy the local open field trails. It's nice to hit the local sno shacks in the bush. Throw a log in the fire and have a bevvy. It's good livin'.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome to the forums

1 - 9 of 9 Posts