Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just came across this place, looked cool, here I am.
Anyhows I enjoy getting out on our sleds. We live at the end of the road so to speak. I can get on my sled, cross one road and not see anything till I get to the Pacific ocean. Just right.
We have 3 Polaris indy 440 trails. 96-97. I usually ride a 2000 polaris wide track. Beautiful wife rides an Arctic Cat Pantura long track. Honorable mention goes to our 73 Evinrude wide track. Runs n drives good. Almost forgot the grandkids rides. 2000 , 120cc arctic cat and a kitty cat. A bunch of different styles of freight sleds.
Along with 7-8 wheelers, a swamp buggy, snocat. Bunch of old cars trucks tractors n such.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Nice spot there. Where about in Alaska? I'm in North Pole, but go a lot of different places.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome! That looks like a nice place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I'm in the Susitna valley. Bear thanks for all your contributions around
Certainly could not have pulled it off without our snogos. I use my polaris wide track mostly now. But pulled a lot of freight n went on a lot of ice fishing adventures on my ol mauve marauder. 1996 440 indy trail. Mauve is not pink BTW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts