Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a big thanks to HJC for sending an extra cord assembly with my heated shield. So I figured I'd wire up both sleds for when the wife MAKES me switch sleds with her. (mistake, I didn't pay for it. I call em and they said, keep it, our bad!!)

So I am curious where to wire into. I have zero accesory wire to plug into and was just wondering if I can wire into the hand warmers or somewhere else?

Anyone wire into a older model Polaris with any luck?
(the MXZ had a special kit that plugs right in... Too easy!)

Any input is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mount it on the handle bars or where ever, solid yellow wire is hot and solid brown is ground. If you do connect it to the Hand Warmer power, connect on the hand warmer side of the connector, that way if the connection is bad it's on the replaceable side. shane

·
Registered
183 Posts
That's a bad way to make an electrical connection on a machine that gets bounced around lot. Do it right the 1st time because the second time around sometimes you can't afford. Good luck

·
Registered
45 Posts
look for volt. reg

the voltage regulator is on the right hand side as you sit on it right behind the plastic faring you should see it through the fins and there is a yellow wire right there to plug into !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts