Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the sled running- amazing how a fresh carb, fuel pump & new fuel lines makes it run.....
Now the headlight isn't working, Any ideas on what to check? I'm hoping it's just the bulb.
The rear tail light is working it that helps.....

·
Registered
142 Posts
what sled do you have , did you check to see if you have power going to head light , broken wire, bad ground , check first to see if bulb is burnt out the rear light not on same wires, also make sure dimmer switch is working it might be shorting out, when it comes to electrical many thing to check

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what sled do you have , did you check to see if you have power going to head light , broken wire, bad ground , check first to see if bulb is burnt out the rear light not on same wires, also make sure dimmer switch is working it might be shorting out, when it comes to electrical many thing to check
I made a quick attempt to remove the lamp but it acted like it wanted to pull the whole lamp out while unplugging it? Is there a release on the connector that I missed?

AFA the Dimmer SW, it worked last year, also- does it control the rear tail light? Because it's on.

I'm going to update my Sig to include my year and model.
`79 Scorpion 440 Whip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts