Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever had an orange headlight cover on an arctic cat? I dont know which one I want yet. also, anyone have any good deals on them? thanks a lot.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
did you see the new chrome ones from cat this year they look pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope. havent seen them. they fit the ZR3 chassis or just firecats/sabercats/snopro

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
they are making em for the 3 bulb lights too, in chrome, green, yellow and smoke, for both styles

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
mm hmm! i saw in the mag on a all black sabercat with a chrome hood cover thingy, it looked slick.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont think it would look good on green with my chrome windshield.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
smoke would look sweet, you gotta pic of your sled?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im gunna post soon. its going in the shop so i can detail it and get her ready for the season. then ill take pics once its washed/waxed/greased/etc.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
awesomem i guess at kindersley, where my sled is (parents house) theres a real good covering, i guess even some pretty full ditches so i have to get mine out and start that too.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
been 40s and 50s here for the past 2 weeks. its gettin close.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
THINK LOTS OF SNOW!!!:D praying doesn't hurt either.

·
Registered
217 Posts
there are certain headlight covers that they will make you take off on a trail if there is a road block. yellow, red and i think blue. we were riding in tughill 2 yrs ago and there was a road block for insurance cards and the cop made my buddies take off there headlight covers, yellow and red cause he said it resembles a cop sled coming down the trail but that doesnt mean you cant put it back on down the trail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my dad has yellow headlight covers and he has never had to take them off for any reason but i guess it just depends on were you are.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah my polaris buddies have red and yellow and no1 has ever said anything to them either. wierd, must be strict around you.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wierd, never heard or had a problem like that up there. He must have just been trying to be a toughguy like you said. That sucks.

·
Registered
570 Posts
It's stupid to drive around with your headlight tinted or covered. The headlight is there for the safety of yourself and others.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
the green ones look cool.

and i know, the green ones anyways, dont effect the brightness of your headlights. i can see what you're saying, but the covers dont really effect the light that much,or they wouldn't make them.

i think they should have that law posted a little better. makes sense though, if you think about cars. you cant have those color lights, or strobes here. then again, all you have to do is puit them back on andnext time you'll get stopped the other cop wont care.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts