Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics I found.

Attachments

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Looks like a sweet suspension. Awesome looking sled. Haven't seen one yet. Although I better not, might want to upgrade and the wife would divorce me.

Hmm, maybe I should look?
;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont think its a 2 stroke, I think its a Vector with a version of the monoshock skid.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Wow! Mean looking. The first decent-looking sled I have seen come from Yamaha in a long time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like the new hood on the Team ABRIS sled better, but overall I think the Club Yamaha sled looks a lot better. It would be nice to have a side by side comparison of specs of both of these machines. I think the Club Yamaha is a factory sled, no confirmation of that, just a feeling, it looks very "finished".

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yeah that thing is sick looking but IMO if its a four stroke they must of lightened it a lot!! But other then that it does look pissed just sitting there i agree!! Thumbs up for Yammie!

·
Registered
17 Posts
it looks kinda Photoshopped to me. besides if it isnt rider forward or a 2-stroke it doesnt have a chance against the other three manufacturers.

·
Registered
228 Posts
yea what they should do is come up with a rev or firecat type of chassis, very forward rider position, and make like a 600 fourstoke. maybe take sumthing like 2 yamaha yz250f motors and bore them out to make a 600 or something close to it. it would be the first really lightweight high performance snocross fourstroke. if i get rich, i'm going to fabricate one. i can see it now... all aluminum chassis, gold anodized suspension parts, daul titanuim pipes coming out the back with the same sound as a tricked out yz450f, hell yea

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tell me that wouldn't be something to come home to. Hell, i dont care if its a 2 or a 4 stroke, is a sick ass sled. Ive got a vector now and i love it, imagine the power of the vector in say a 440 class X sled. oooooooooh

1 - 20 of 34 Posts