Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Polaris enjoyer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First I have my 1995 Indy Triple 600 XCR, I picked it Up really cheap in January. Can't complain for it being my first sled. Came with a new Track and Studs. Sadly Winter screwed Massachusetts and I only got 5 Days of riding in. Its a great sled and im looking forward to using it every snow storm this winter and taking it on some northern journeys as well as ripping up the local abandoned airport.
Literally the first run I took after buying it with the helmet cam.

Next is my 1984 Honda ATC 110, I threw a Cobra Exhaust on it as-well as a K&N filter, It may be ridiculous and small but it sure is fun.
Then my Gator its all Stock aside for a K&N Filter.
Then I have my 1993 Hummer H1 Its stock other than the sound system. It has the Military Run Flats with the CTI. As well as a brutal frame and Brutal diesel 6.5 Detroit in it.
Also Got a 75 Cutlass and an 83 Eldorado and an 08 Camry Deathtrap

Attachments

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
lovin that humma!nice toys!!

·
2,742 Posts

·
Polaris enjoyer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I was 16 a number of years back I was doing pretty good playing for a certain paintball team. I basically decided to blind buy it off a family friend, probably the worst purchase of my life since ive had it for five years now and maybe put 6,000 miles on it. Basically you need to have a US military budget and mechanic to keep the things running.

·
2,742 Posts
:cool:
When I was 16 a number of years back I was doing pretty good playing for a certain paintball team. I basically decided to blind buy it off a family friend, probably the worst purchase of my life since ive had it for five years now and maybe put 6,000 miles on it. Basically you need to have a US military budget and mechanic to keep the things running.
lol do u mind me askin how much u paid amd hpw much u could get for it now?

·
Polaris enjoyer
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The blue book back then was around 62k
I got it for 30,000
BlueBook actually went down alot when they discontinued the H1 a few years ago...
As of right now id probably let it go for around 35k cash but the thing is ive become very emotionally attached to it lol. Im actually planning on throwing a Duramax engine in it sometime this winter.

·
Midnight Polaris
52 Posts
Your sled is a 96. I've had 2 of them. Big suspension difference between the 95 and 96. Your crazy to own a H1. Deep pockets you must have.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Which teams? speedball or woods?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts