Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been searching the interweb for info on riding from greenwater to naches(whistling jacks) i dont figure it would be that hard to find my way over, I know the roads in the summer but the snow changes everything. I dont mind going out and getting lost for a couple of hours but i do want to take the girlfriend and she's not as up for getting lost as iam:D is there a good source online for maps? or are the trails well marked?

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
i'll get right back to you,i think i still have a web site address that has maps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thank you, i finnally found the maps i was looking for on the state parks site. its funny though, after all my looking around i ended up just heading up to greenwater without any map and crusing around for a couple of hours on sunday

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
cool thank you, i finnally found the maps i was looking for on the state parks site. its funny though, after all my looking around i ended up just heading up to greenwater without any map and crusing around for a couple of hours on sunday
cool,i've done that to.I just hate driving up that windy road.You should come out with me and another rider to gold creek.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone riding this weekend, the girlfriend is going out of town and iam thinking of heading somewhere to go play

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
i'm thiking of going to gold creek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts