Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
k number one, arctic cat are awesome, u have no reason to dis them. i respect all sled companys, if their a big manufacturer, they've got to be good. u've gotta stop taking things so seriously but yea i've got a 04 f7

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i didnt know whether you were joking or not. i do joke around mostly with arcttic crap, but thats just with the guys in my club. we always have a little rivalry going. theres team smurf (yamaha), arctic crap, we havent really gave a name to polaris, since evryone in our club left them for doo/cat, and skidoo gets a variety of names. but we dont get many bad comments, for obvious reasons :)

i have respect for all the companies too, but i didnt know if you were serious about The Sleeper (my 500).

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
buy an f7, they are the best drag sled now by far. they dominate the 800 class.

·
Registered
228 Posts
for polaris we say it stands for pull off lake and repair in summer lol, yea i was just playing around about the 500. why do u call it the sleeper??

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
people pull up to me thinking the sled has no power, and i cant ride because im 15. but, when they can barely see my taillights, they find out what its made of. it doesnt look like anything special, but is surprisingly quick, so i call it the sleeper.

problem with buying an arctic cat- my dad wont. he's skidoo loyal. and, why buy it for one year, when ill be on the rev all of next year. most of this year too, but its still not my sled.

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
its the cold hard fact that the F7 is the most dominate grass drag sled ever built. they always win the 800 class to. kelly shilts is the man.

·
Head horsepower junkie
1,977 Posts
if i was gunn build a grass drag sled i would use a yamaha Vmax-4. they are mean great engines and that is the coolest looking sled ever made!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts