Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just gettin in to it... are all the classes the same no matter where you go?or do they just vary slightly???

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yup i grass drag here.. The class i drag in is like an anything go's class. Lets say a guy is on a 600 and the other guy is on a 340. Everyone in the class gets 3 time trial runs and then after those 3 times you pick a dial in time. The dial in time is put in the computers and makes it a fair race. Then when the tree gos down the 340's lane lights will go down first by like lets say 3.4 seconds before the 600's lights will go down. They do it this way to kind of = out at the end of the race and it actually makes it very challenging. later

Keith

·
Registered
3 Posts
I grass drag and usually the classes vary a little bit dependin on the organization, but for the most part they are the same wherever you go.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, it's lookin like i cant drag now. I totaled a bored-out Skidoo 500 last year. we were gonna rebuild it, and race it but now my dad wants a Blair Morgan 800, so i get his old rev. If i want to never ride again unless i buy / pay for everything, i'll sneak it out and grass drag.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
RiskTaker said:
Yup i grass drag here.. The class i drag in is like an anything go's class. Lets say a guy is on a 600 and the other guy is on a 340. Everyone in the class gets 3 time trial runs and then after those 3 times you pick a dial in time. The dial in time is put in the computers and makes it a fair race. Then when the tree gos down the 340's lane lights will go down first by like lets say 3.4 seconds before the 600's lights will go down. They do it this way to kind of = out at the end of the race and it actually makes it very challenging. later

Keith
Bracket Racing! Awesome :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts