1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
Not terrible but I think you could have done a little better. You got to hit it harder than that.

·
Mad Snowshoveler
537 Posts
A. Wow you put 60 miles on doing that loop?
B. I was waiting for you to run into
I-A car
II-A light post
III-A fire hydrant
IV-Another snowmobiler
C. "Hardcore" music doesn't had HP to your sled or content to a video
Other then that is was okay! Its nice that you got your camera centered properly, lots of people don't get it right and it ruins all of the footage.

·
Registered
81 Posts
if ever you find some powder again try to turn right and lean left or the other way around. it will help a lot to throw it around better! cool vid!

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
weak sauce.....

And x2 on the hardcore music comment.... even though I do like BrBen.

Gotta hit the big one harder... Get some major hang time.

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not terrible but I think you could have done a little better. You got to hit it harder than that.
Yah It was ok I can make alot better. Next vid I make will have more footage of ditchbangen than riding. This was just to test out the camera.

I kknow I didn't hit the jump with alot of speed I could of hit it alot faster I'm not that much of a pus#^. Hhaha. I'm working on stiffining the suspension on the indy. If I only had my phazer haha.might be trailerin My phazer and my dads venture today to bearbrook were Ill put about 130 miles probably.

No I didn't put 60 miles from doing a loop. I stayed local so I could bring the camera back when I was done filming and the trails were very thin and rocky.

·
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A. Wow you put 60 miles on doing that loop?
B. I was waiting for you to run into
I-A car
II-A light post
III-A fire hydrant
IV-Another snowmobiler
C. "Hardcore" music doesn't had HP to your sled or content to a video
Other then that is was okay! Its nice that you got your camera centered properly, lots of people don't get it right and it ruins all of the footage.
This vid was only to test the camera! Im gunna get some vids of me hittin my favorite jump at bearbrook state park with my phazer it's a little bigger but it has more of a lip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts