Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
twins rule!
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is sad, for the 3rd time this year we have lost over 8" of good snow almost overnight! last night+today rain+40 degrees. tomorrow 58+rain+its GONE!!! I hope you to the North fair better than us. HAPPY NEW YEAR my A$$ Im gonna KILL something!!! "It is Deer season this weekend here"

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
it was 33 here yesterday, its rainin righ now and almost 40, rain tomorrow, but we are supposed to get 2 inches of snow on friday.. haha i dont think all our snow will be gone though we started with almost 4 feet

·
Need Snow!!!!!
427 Posts
it was 33 here yesterday, its rainin righ now and almost 40, rain tomorrow, but we are supposed to get 2 inches of snow on friday.. haha i dont think all our snow will be gone though we started with almost 4 feet
Ya, you guys have enough snow to get you through this. I'm just hoping we don't lose all 7 inches by the weekend. Doesn't look good though. If we don't, the trails will sure be rough when it all freezes on Friday.

·
Live to ride
2,682 Posts
We groom at least once a week, but some high spots in some fields dont have too much snow on them because of drifting.

I wish the storm would have came a little more south east and I would be getting up to 10"

·
Grudman
683 Posts
The trails were in good shape. The dang warm weather and rain stinks. Now there going to be all ice and no snow.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Our trails are already closed. This winter has sucked for snow up here. It's 37 now and is supposed to stay above freezing with on and off rain til Sat. I haven't gotten on the trails at all yet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Our trails are already closed. This winter has sucked for snow up here. It's 37 now and is supposed to stay above freezing with on and off rain til Sat. I haven't gotten on the trails at all yet.
I know that feeling all too well. Lets just hope some of the snow survives. I really wanted to ride this weekend, but I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good ole north dakota, we had some freezing ice for like half an hour at midnight now its snowing were could be seeing up to 18" im sorry that the rain had to come ruin the snow for you guys it happend to me last year

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yikes! We got about a foot in the last 24 hours in town! And it's still going! Biggest storm we have had in a long time. Lovin it!:cheeky4:

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
rode 56 miles on tues nite.
today yard a ditches are flooded.
sad days.

·
Live to ride
2,682 Posts
I think we might make it through.

The temp is only going to be 30 tomorrow(and freezing rain)..and then single digits.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I rode on our lake yesterday with my kids on their 120. It's about 3 miles around and now everything is about gone here in SW MI. :mad: I'm hoping WI keeps some snow and adds to it soon. I'm supposed to be up north in a couple of weeks.

·
twins rule!
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just read the farmers A, it had Dec. snow as the most for the midwest this year+ it hit this thaw within 2 days! if its right for Jan.+Feb. not much snow this year in IL.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
woke up the this mornin and everywhere my tracks touched was green came home whole yard is green happy freakin new year. suppose to head north tomorrow but i dont think it will be worth it anyone know the conditions around gogebic. hope i spelled it right. :dunno:

·
Live to ride
2,682 Posts
I think I made it through.

The high is going to be 26 today with frezzing rain.

Hopfully the groomer can go through and bring the trails back to life....offtrail is going to suck now.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts