Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we had enough around here to do some riding on thursday now were getting hit with heavy rain and the snow is no more

·
Sconnie
1,745 Posts
raining here too. but theres a crapload of cold air pushing down from canada and it'll be turning to snow in the next few hours! blizzard warning in effect from 6-6! 10-16" and 50mph winds!

mid and north wi is getting pounded right now! it's coming down over 1in/hr! and the storm is just sitting there building stronger!

·
Registered
58 Posts
yhe snow is going to be back put the sled up and go over every thing and take advantage of the time and get ready for when the snow is there and go bang some ditches

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah, this rain stinks. But the good news is up by my place in SW Michigan it's gong to turn to all snow (4-8") and then heavy lake effect after that. I'll be up there next weekens.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here in Illinois it has been raining all day and no sight of letting up or turning to snow, but right now I'm okay because it gives me time to fix the sled

·
Trevor
4,135 Posts
Turned to all snow now! Already have about a quarter inch and it's supposed to snow all night! I'll have another report at about 6 A.M tomorrow!

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
So far here, just south of the wi/il border on the chain of lakes, still a light rain :(, but still looking forward to the dumping over night.

Just hope that most of the ice holds up on the lake and the arctic air drops down HARD for a nice refreeze

·
Registered
57 Posts
Need Snow. Just rain here. Sent all the snow east. I will take pics of the bare groung around here tomorrow to show you all what bare ground still looks like. No snow in the 10 day either. Way unlike western SD. Guess I will just have to go to the Hills.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Its snowing in Iowa right now and half our state highways are closed. Calling for 4 degree high Sunday with 40-50 mph winds....-30 wind chill. Not the best conditions to ride in!!!

·
Camp Perry Shooter
295 Posts
I've got a good 8" now, with another 4 on the way...I've heard there is about 14" where my other house is "up north".

"Let it snow, let it snow let it snow!"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts