Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sn0pro7
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems that EVERYONE is getting hammered with snow except for New England where i live. I am glad to all of you who have already been able to put some miles on your sled and i am praying that i no longer have to look at the green front lawn before Xmas. Lately temperatures got back into the high 40's and we got rain, a lot of rain. Think Snow and Merry Xmas

·
Sn0pro7
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohh man, i was planning on going north to canada to get some riding in, i guess i can forget about that

·
Sn0pro7
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redemption

just want to say things are starting to look up! Blizzard warning in effect for my area tomorrow night into monday! Weather stations are trying to figure out how many FEET of snow is going to fall, nevermind inches! Supposed to be getting anywhere from 18 inches to 2 feet in one storm. I can't wait! happy holidays

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Yea, 40s and rain is no good. This foecast SUCKS, as does this winter so far

·
Super Moderator
16,797 Posts
Dang. We just got 24" of new snow in the mountains, forecast is single digits through the end of the week. I'm riding tomorrow in snow 6-8 feet deep! I'll send some cold thoughts your way for all you guys back east.

·
Sn0pro7
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow! someday i am going to take a trip West and try mountain riding. i have never been on a sled with a track longer than a 136. I want to try a mountain sled in endless powder so bad! Happy new years

·
'93 Phazer and The Kid
1,136 Posts
NW WI - It just rained all day yesterday and in the upper 30's. Driveways are iced, snow melted on all the lakes so they're a mess. Trails must be iced too. Haven't heard one sled...:thumbsdown:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts