Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im going up to colebrook riding with some buddys just woundering if anyone new how the riding was up there.

thank
jeff

·
Registered
482 Posts
Tell ya tommorow, Im going to Pittsburg.
If I dont make it back on tommorow night, (ya right);)
I'll be on thursday.

By what everyones saying we should put on close to 200 mls.
BRING IT ON! :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Jeff,
I asked few PPL and from what I saw its still bony up there.
theres still a lot of water on the trails.

If I were you Id go another 20 mls up to pittsburg.
we put on 214 mls yesterday, about an average 4' base.
the trails were groomed most the day and there werent a lot of ppl. of course it was Wed. the only prob we had was some of the trails that use the waterways are still shut off, after this cold this week that should be taken care of.
A bud went through when he TRYED to cross the bog trying to get to the Magulaway trail, he got half way and the ice let lose.
He came out of it alright because he punched it instead of panic.
That SRX has some nut, he launched right out of the water. sounded sweet with those Bender pipes tweaked out.

any ways getting off the subject here, we started to ride south and found the trails getting worse, so we headed back.
If we ever get any snow it would be great to ride to colebrook.

Oh, remember to stop into the BUCK RUB PUB there still making an awsome steak and cheese sub.
;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey man thanks for the info on the trails and dont worry i always stop in there and get food there the best!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just got back from Pittsburg. Rode as far south as Groveton, trails were mostly excellent, most washouts filled but some need a little more snow. The cold was unbelievable ! -35 F the last couple mornings. Keeping the fingers warm was tough. Managed to get 250 miles in 2 days. With more snow coming, I'd recommend going up, just be ready for the cold. All trails in Colebrook were great too. Just a couple frozen washouts that need snow to fill in but the groomers have all the trails smooth.
I'm addicted, going back up next thursday night!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey i just got home the trails where good thanks for the info me and my buddys r heading back up there next weekend. we got a 4 day weekend from school.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts