Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few vids from us hitting a mini cornice and getting some air under the track (from this weekend)

Here's one of me:

the rest of the crew:

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Good stuff! Always good when the cameraman likes it too, WOO HOO!

I tried out a 2011 144" 800 Switchback Assault Saturday on the trails. That's about as close as I'll get to ridin the "hills".

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha...well, i'm one to jump...but not get BIG air like some of my other riding buddies.

i had a bad crash when i was racing dirt bikes, and my left wrist doesnt move (both bones were sticking out and broken). so the jarring of the landings and/or lunging forward wreaks havoc on my wrist. so i'll stay behind the camera most of the time they jump - but every now and then i'll give 'em a try and get a "little" air just to say i did it too. :laugh:

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
noiceeee haha nice vids dude!

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the complements...i think :dunno::laugh:

·
Terrain Dominator
1,918 Posts
haha...well, i'm one to jump...but not get BIG air like some of my other riding buddies.

i had a bad crash when i was racing dirt bikes, and my left wrist doesnt move (both bones were sticking out and broken). so the jarring of the landings and/or lunging forward wreaks havoc on my wrist. so i'll stay behind the camera most of the time they jump - but every now and then i'll give 'em a try and get a "little" air just to say i did it too. :laugh:
Ouch..

Cool vids!

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.