Snowmobile Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is a great site. Keep up the good work. I am really new to the forum but starting to figure it out slowly!

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
I too agree that this is a great site.

Very knowledgeable and friendly.

More of lets work together to get your sled running than "take it to your dealer" attitude.

I've been out of snowmobiling for several years and reeducated myself here on what to use and what to avoid, peoples preferences on all things snowmobiling.

I read more than I post, you might say "one usually learns more from listening than talking".

Great site, people make the site.

Thanks for being here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
^^^^ Have to agree with everything Saw said. This was my first year with a sled, it needed a ton of work and you guys were waaaaay more help than you could ever know. I don't think I'll ever be able to contribute as much as I've taken but I'll chime in when I can. Oh, and I'm totally hooked!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I definitely agree with everything said! This site has helped a fair amount already and I just joined!! I'm definitely sticking with this site :D

·
Sled Of The Month Judge
2,819 Posts
Go to:

User CP> Edit Options> Scroll Down to forum skin, choose "Snowmobile Forum Legacy" From the drop down menu.

Its nice they left the old layout available for those who like it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gearhead.com

If you are looking for parts DO NOT USE GEARHEAD.COM because they take over 3 weaks to ship and they have the worst customer service ever.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts