21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
long live the prowler

·
Registered
195 Posts
well i am fiarly new to this forum too, and i probly woulda never got my sled goin this year if it wasnt for you guys, man youre informative... not only that, but reassuring me that the problems that i did have were not common,a nd that i didnt have to worry about future related breakdowns.. thanx to all...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks to this site I now have a good running and performing sled. I got help with rebuild question, carb questions, clutching question, and suspension questions.. and whenever I post there is an answer in less than and hour most of the time. this is a great site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would Also Like To Say Thanks, Especially To Smallengineguy And Old Cat Rider. Your Assistance This Year Really Helped Me Out On My Sled...keep Up The Good Work Fellas.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am fairly new to this forum and just got around to reading all of this thread. I just had to post and add something. I agree with everything everybody has said but I'd like to compliment you all on something.You don't snub me cause I'm a girl.I tend to jump in with ideas for people's problems. I only do this cause I have helped my husband for years fixing sleds on and off and he is really good at it. Plus I have 5 brothers and we all have at least 3 or 4 sleds. Apart from talking to these guys and a few others like other mechanics, when it comes to me talking sled stuff, most guys just look at me as if I MUST be wrong. Here, I feel very comfortable to jump in anytime. Thanks guys!

·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
We frown on people (RJ) that pull their pants down, tho!! :eek: :eek: :laugh:

·
Registered
888 Posts
I am fairly new to this forum and just got around to reading all of this thread. I just had to post and add something. I agree with everything everybody has said but I'd like to compliment you all on something.You don't snub me cause I'm a girl.I tend to jump in with ideas for people's problems. I only do this cause I have helped my husband for years fixing sleds on and off and he is really good at it. Plus I have 5 brothers and we all have at least 3 or 4 sleds. Apart from talking to these guys and a few others like other mechanics, when it comes to me talking sled stuff, most guys just look at me as if I MUST be wrong. Here, I feel very comfortable to jump in anytime. Thanks guys!

I have to agree - the guys on here are pretty great! For the most part, very respectful, and always a riot. It's a good crew!

·
Premium Member
34,103 Posts
We have had a few spammer bots recently.
Please do not reply to any of their posts, report then immediately so that we can deal with them.
To report spam or offensive posts, use the triangle shaped icon on the lower left of the posting area.

·
93customxlt580
155 Posts
i was wondering who i could talk to about a couple questions on my sled

·
Registered
20 Posts
THX for the great place to talk sleds,I need some tips on sight navigation,I'm new to the whole forums thing,THX again RG.E mail if u want

·
ZL 550 ESL 2000 Rider
23 Posts
Just thought I would put in my 2 cents worth Its just unbelievably nice to go some were you can get good and knowledgeable people that freely give there time and expertise to help others, It does my heart good to fine such a place in todays rat race well I will get off my soap box now and say Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm really enjoying this site, and I want to say thanks to RJGleason for walking me through my pesky lighting coil issue. That was about 250 miles ago and she's been trouble free ever since. I was this close to selling it cheap or lighting it on fire I was so frustrated! I'm sure glad I didn't.

Thanks again RJ. And thank to all the Mods that keep this place running.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I too appreciate the information I get from the site. I was a little nervous about buying the two sleds I did until I found out that I could get reliable information and troubleshooting tips from you guys. I have also tried to pass on what I have learned and figured out about the sleds to other newbies so they too can enjoy riding instead of wrenching. I hope that this site stays alive for a very long time so I can continue to get good information without all the BS I see being spewed on other sites. Thanks Again for a great site and great folks to converse with.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I too appreciate the information I get from the site. I was a little nervous about buying the two sleds I did until I found out that I could get reliable information and troubleshooting tips from you guys. I have also tried to pass on what I have learned and figured out about the sleds to other newbies so they too can enjoy riding instead of wrenching. I hope that this site stays alive for a very long time so I can continue to get good information without all the BS I see being spewed on other sites. Thanks Again for a great site and great folks to converse with.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts