Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all

Just a few things,
I wanted to thank all of you for keeping this site as GREAT as it is! It's a site that I do't have to worry about my son visiting and what he might read/see here. There are other sites out there smaller than this that have 15 moderators! We have 2 and by you guys "self policing", we don't need any more! Thanks to all of you!

Get your sleds in for Sled of the Month! SnowRida and the gang put a lot into the set up of that program, let's give them thanks by making them work for it!!

If you post a question, choose the best section to put it in and only post it ONCE! Duplicate posts will be deleted! Also, try to be a descriptive on the thread title. "Help" isn't the best way to describe your problem. "bogs under acceleration" at least directs the experts more to your question.

Last but not least, GET OUT THERE AND RIDE!!!!!

SEG

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Thanks SEG! This is a great community. We all should be proud!:thumbsup: Great Mods too!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
This is a great site because of the people. SEG, RJ, KC and others are of tremendous benefit to other sledders with their experience.

·
Try to catch my CAT
2,311 Posts
Kudos to all who help here!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Huge "Thank You" to all of you who do such a great job in making this site what it is. Best on the web!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
This site is really cool because it allows for avid riders like ourselves to vent our snowmobile expeditions. Without this site there arn't many people who are willing to help me out with my old TNT Skidoo, and since I joined snowmobileforums, this site has not only helped motivate and inspire me to continue my restoration on the TNT, but helped me through many many questions along the way. Thanks again everybody.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Amen to what everyone else said. This is now my favorite snowmobile forum because it has all the technical knowledge base, doesnt have the non-snowmobile BSing and because of how friendly and respectful everyone is.
Paying a measley $20 for a Lifetime membership is the least I could do to say thanks.

·
Registered
453 Posts
My home away from home.

·
FORGET WORK- I WANNA PLAY
1,094 Posts
Yes, I'm fairly new but have learned years worth of expierence.Thanks.

·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
Well said, SEG!!:thumbsup: Thanks to each of you!!;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice job folks! I am pretty new to your site and really have been enjoying it. Good group of people and I am not sure who to thank so I will just have say Thanks to all!! Keep up the good work! Alright now, lets ride! Hey is there anyway you guys could send about a foot of snow to Spooner, Wi? :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
for most of the above reasons i dont need another forum!

·
Registered
122 Posts
i am happy to say they have helped me out with so many things and i have also helped out thanks to everybody especially rj he helped me the most not at all saying that no one else did

1 - 20 of 72 Posts