·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in forming a trip?

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
I'm hoping to be around there almost every weekend provided the conditions are good.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
yeah, id be interested but i just need a date so i can either make plans or change the ones i have

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll work something out. I have my sons hockey scheduals to work around also.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'd be interested in a trip I've already got 2 trip scheduled new years at Lake Goegebic, Mi. and Cable, Wi. on President day weekend for a vmax4 meet. Pick a date

·
Registered
28 Posts
i live in Petoskey Mi. Hopefully we get snow soon. Gaylord is a great place to ride. Unfortunatly, it is always busy!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Id be interested. I live in East Jordan, MI about 25 min outside of Gaylord. Constantly riding around Larry's (Aka Larry's Seven-ski Bar). I have MSXRA racing to schedule around though, but gimme a date and ill see if im available. Btw, I ride a 2003 MXZ 550-F on the trails.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good. We have a family place in Waters. We're ready to rock!:D

·
Registered
183 Posts
My offer to go to our place in Seney, MI is still open also. We can sleep 11 people, cabin is 15mi. north of Seney, we have ride to the cabin from where we park, cabin is a 1/2 off of trail #43. I'd go on the Gaylord ride but we should do it during the weekdays not on a weekend. I go there for single day rides ( often by myself ) 5-6 times a year and it's almost like a Holiday weekend on the freeway. shane

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your right. The weekends are crowded. We'll have to work somthing out.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It would be about a 7hr trek for me, but I'm definately game. Unfortunately weekends work best for me, but throw out some dates & I can see if they work. (if I'm allowed to come play)

Details would be a must. Such as Room & board, dates, desired activities (trail riding, ditch banging, backwoods adventures, stuntfest,) ect.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
locky said:
During the week works great for me. I can get off work whenever I want. Thats if Im invited:(
Your invited Locky, we all are. Lets rock the snow. My wife and I have to get away. We spend most of our time at the hockey rink with our son's. We're diein for a trip!

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We're thinkin on goin up over x-mas break. Hey locky, we should hook up.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i know our club has a ride-in at Gaylord. its a state event. heh, ohio's event in michigan. i guess we gotta give them something, seeming how OSU won and all.... i told you so.

i dont know if id be able to do it. we didnt go to the ride-in last year, and my dad said he'd go to canada before he goes back to michigan and when we have people going to canada every other week here, its easy to make plans. yeah, two guys go every other week to canada!

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
i dont know about gaylord, but there isnt snow south of white cloud...im in big rapids and there isnt but 2" on the ground. we've been loosing it to rain/warm weather. tonight it snowed again for a couple hours.

im really interestd in going sledding w/ yall...we need to get a date figured out asap

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
as of the 8th this is what yall have to work with...i know its grayling, but gaylord didnt have an update. grayling is right next door, so i figured there shouldnt be much difference

CLICKY

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Polaris,
Check this site, you might want to get on the mailing list.

[email protected]

GAYLORD AREA SNOWMOBILE REPORT
---------------------------------------

Hi Folks,

Winter seems to be hitting on all eight cylinders at
the moment and more expected over the next few
days. We have around 6 to 8 inches on the ground
as of today.

Early riders should have some fair sledding unless
the traffic gets heavy then you might run into that
dreaded word " snert ". But a little snert is better
than setting home.

I doubt if the groomers are out but if this keeps
up they will be soon. I'll keep you posted.
Ken

P.S.

I'll get a new Table Cam picture up tomorrow. The thing
on the table is the bottom part of a bird bath about
2 1/2 feet tall.

For Updated Photos Visit:
http://www.newsupnorth.com/ducker/photos

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gaylord Area Home Page

Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.visitgaylord.com

Click on the link below to be removed from the Gaylord Snowmobile Report mailing list.

http://www.morels.com/cgi-bin/[email protected]

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No problem, you might want to get on that mailing list also. Also thanks for the V-max info.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts