Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ciao,
hi, i'm an italian and i'm looking for help from you my friends ... sorry english but i'm using the translator.i have a ski doo 850del2017 ... i broke the engine and already 3 snowmobiles have the same problem.brp ignore my problem, can any of you help me?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dear friends, but don't you understand I broke the engine cover of the 2017 ski doo 850 ...?

·
Super Moderator
115 Posts
Yep, we see the cracks. Not much we can do to help you here. Either the dealer helps you out or they don't. Did you boost it ? Is it out of warranty ?

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not strengthened it, however, it is out of warranty because a 2017 with 3000km. the break is probably due to either the connecting rod that came out of the seat or the screw of the gavel.peròmu it seems strange that only this break happens here.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
It is spewing fuel/oil through the crack? Could it be a casting crack? Usually they are only skin deep and are not an issue.
I've seen guys put a weld over the top of it just to strengthen it up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is spewing fuel/oil through the crack? Could it be a casting crack? Usually they are only skin deep and are not an issue.
I've seen guys put a weld over the top of it just to strengthen it up.
hello, in theory nothing comes out but the engine is blocked. I just remove the photos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts