·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
the sunfire...
Mods: Upper and Lower engine mounts
Black painted drums :D
drop-in K & N filter

so far she's running BETTER than when I got it....

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
very very nice lightning....tell your dad if its ever for sale i know a buyer ;)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That lightning is sick i bet she has a nice real low growwwwwwwwl too or does she not¿?

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if I could drive the explorer whenever I wanted I wouldn't have traded, but there were restrictions, and driving around with their (parents) crap in the car wasn't fun either....I tipped a generator once for example...dad wasn't happy about the gas...

Polaris, you sure you could handle a km/h gauge? lol

It growls add idle and when you get it on lightly, but when you floor it, all you hear as that nice supercharger whiiiiine... :D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
G-ForceJunkie said:
Polaris, you sure you could handle a km/h gauge? lol
yes i think i could...our american cars have the speedo readings in both mph and km/h ;)

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but the KM/H would be the BIG number....might make you get a lil crazy you know...cause your pretty instable...need lots of structure.....and I don't know what I'm saying anymore...

:)

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
definatly some nice vehicles, though im not too keen on sunfires.

better than cavaliers, i guess. no. i should say better than cavaliers that their owners think are race cars. sunfires arent bad cars, just dont put a maxwell coffee can on the back.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
magoo, there shall be no coffee can exhaust on my car, I LOVE being able to wind er out at 5500 rpm driving by a cop, and he won't even look :D

I don't like sunfire's either, but it's a car, and it's a stick....that mustang will come one day....not looking so great right now....but hopefully by the spring :cool:

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
dont worry g-force, i keep on praying that my F250 superduty turbo diesel will magically appear in my drive way. untill then my next truck will be a ranger FX4 level II. i plan on getting that truck in may when i start my new job. i could get the F250 but id be broke at the end of each month when the bills came

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
thats fine. i dont think itsz that i dont like sunfires, just the people who rice them out. theyre good running cars. whenever you get your mustang, i need a good first car.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
[
that mustang will come one day....not looking so great right now....but hopefully by the spring :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

baby g, you have to remember, you need to get a job first to pay for that car!:D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Cobra said:
Level II? What does that mean...
the FX4 is the off-road package that is offered on the F-series and the ranger. its basically an off road package that offeres an offroad suspension and biger tires.

the FX4 level II is a package that is only offered on the rangers. the level II is the package that comes with 3 skid plates, bfg all terrain tires (31x10.5x15), 15x7 alcoa rims, and bilstien shocks (all 4 corners). it also comes with the 4.0L 207hp motor, tow hooks, and either a manual (tranny and t-case), or auto

1 - 20 of 49 Posts