Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I do not want to start a flame war, but here is what I heard first hand.

I don't know how this guy has his already (don't know the release dates.) But his Fusion is for sale already... I'm gonna go take some pictures to prove it. But this guy (I worked with on a job site) took his sled out once last weekend & HATED it. The adjustable steering broke, he took the gas cap in the groing 1 too many times, had horrid ski lift at every turn & when it came to the whoops he still had a swore back the next morning.

Again, Maybe this guy can't ride, or he is a sissy. I just think its funny that he can throw down 8-10k ride it once (200 miles) & dislike it so much to sell it out right...

Does anyone else know anyone with a Fussion yet?

Again, I am a Polaris fan & have no beef. Just trying to see if anyone has heard anything from a Fussion owner other the SnowGoer mag or the disgruntle guy I know.

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
Buddy of mine has the red Fusion and has had no problems. He's put about 50miles on it. He did notice some ski lift, but not uncontrolable. Handle bars and fuel cap are good! :) He stated that overall, it felt a little snug (motor and suspen0. It'll loosen up as he breaks it in. Said he was doing about 30 mph down the road, jumped on it and it launched in the air and took off like h-ll. He loved the mid to upper range power (not prolonged though). I'll ride it next week and give you my not so professional, 20 yrs experience, opinion. Tell your friend to hang in there and don't jump to soon. That might be an isolated incident. New sled and design, give it a little time. Cheers. OB

·
Registered
35 Posts
I find it hard to believe that someone would hate a sled that seems to be so well built. As far as the suspension? Isn't that the most adjustable suspension setup on the market? I swear the shocks have about 14 different settings. If you can't find a setting that fits your style out of 14 possible setups maybe you should buy a touring sled. Also, being a 862cc motor i dont know how you wouldn't get ski lift coming out of corners.

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
there were probably a whole bunch of people that sold their revs/firecats only a few miles after buying them...I bet their kicking themselves now

tell him to give it a chance :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought mine on snow check. Been to busy to take it for a ride. Going to ride it this week. I'll give an updated report.

Some sled's i'll probably compare it to.

Limited edition RX1 bright orange. :)
Long track SKS.

We shall see. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Friend of mine had just started rideing and bought a fusion. He let me take it out for a ride and I love it. Nice suspension and everything. I just think he went out and tried things to soon and basicly rode it to hard at first and just broke do to not being worn in or because of the rider.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts