·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Nice looks like you 2 had fun.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am not really biased in anything ... but our liscence plates say "the greatest snow on earth" and sometimes i wonder if it is. as good as this place is there are several others that are even better , thanks for the replies !! hope you guys can have as fun !!
the snow is not always that good , today was a 9 !!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is that a long track phazer? that is pretty cool. I have never seen anything like that in my life!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya it is ! it has a 15x136x 1 in track and it does VERY well !!! floats like you wouldnt believe !!
they call it a" mountian light " its geared down to run that track so top speed is about 50 , but she will go
places you would never thing she would !

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Nice! How does the older Summit hold up? does it hold a candle to a newer one? Even say an 01 summit before they went to rider forward? And you say the Phazer does awesome, does it do better than the Summit? I would assume its much lighter! Great pics and great times with your son! Wish I would have gotten to take my dad out on the sled last winter before he was too sick and passed... Enjoy the times you have, especially when they look as fun as that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts