Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 95' Arctic Cat Wildcat 700EFI with low miles PICS ADDED.

I just bought it from a friend. It's a true 95' but he bought it new in 99' from a dealer. It just sat in a crate for about 4-5 yrs. 1,700 easy miles. The hood,seat,track,under hood,etc. all look brand new. Runs perfect and starts on the 2nd pull every time. Thumb and hand warmers. No mods at all, not even studs. Includes owners manual and all paperwork and a new belt, although the original one still looks great. I don't have pictures but anyone who wants to see it is more than welcome to come check it out and take it for a spin. Pretty fast sled, but it easily easily overpowers the track without studs, so it'll only lift one ski at the moment. Once the track gets studded, I guarantee it'll pull em both. Cruises at 60-70mph without even trying, and tons of throttle response. If you jump all over the throttle at any speed you better be holding on. Anyway I'd like to get around $2100 for it but I'm negotiable and I'll help any buyer get it to their house. Within a close distance to my place.

PICS

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sounds like a good sled... sorry,just bought one though... I love the EFI's... and if anyone thinks 2 pulls is one to many?... well 2 pulls for an EFI is like 1 pull for a carb....

1st pull - charges PCM
2nd pull - fires her up!

Sounds like you got a good sled there. Good luck selling it. Surprised no one has snached it up for what your asking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the reply. Yes it's nice knowing it's gonna start on the 2nd pull every single time. That's only when it's cold though. 1st pull when it's warm. It is a fantastic sled, I have a feeling the lack of snow is keeping people from picking it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts