Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how's it goin' everyone. I'm new to the forum and the sport. Just got an 01' mountain cat 800 (I know a bit large for a newbie, but I'll manage) and I hope it treats me well. But I definately need the help of all you vets out there to keep my sled afloat. I'm outta Utah and we already have about 60 inches in the mountains (oct 29) with another foot coming tonight. Have a good winter!:D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
wow, 60 inches....im jelous

welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
welcome! hillbilly, let me know when North Bay/Bracebridge get some snow! my 500 that im building is almost done... i was supposed to race it, but the event was cancelled.

starting out on an 800? wow. but i guess you need it in the mountains!

·
Registered
547 Posts
hey skidoo magaoo it snowed here today all morning but didn't stay:( soon though probaly around mid december...were do u race wat kinda sled u racin...my sisters boyfrineds gonna race this year he juss bought a 1050 rev tripple i think it's puttin out about 220 hp correct if that sounds wrong
Corey Pratt

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i would be racing in some small ******* thing, but they cancelled it. id be running in the 500 mod, with my '98 formula de-luxe. insurance was too high for the place, so maybe next year.

my club always goes up to bracebridge in like january/february. i like north bay though, but because of the family ride they have, the organizer tries to stay away from lakes.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome to the SNOW! or show.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts