Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody on here in central NY? new to this forum and just checking to see if any locals are on here. ride this area, and salisbury area. have a buddy's house in Newprot that we usually ride from

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
i live halfway between Roch and Syra just below the big "pond"
i usually ride from here to tug hill area. and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! ENJOY

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I live just to the East of 01MXZ800, closer to Rochester. Just found out that we have a C4 corridor within 10 miles of my house, so I'll be taking that up past Fair Haven to the Tug Hill area this year.

Oh, and WELCOME to the forum!

·
Registered
149 Posts
hey welcome,

i am from little falls and i ride salisbury trails and i have a friend on here that is from little falls 2 and welcome to the site i am glad to see some body that is close by

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm a bit further south than the rest. I'm in Cortland ( between Syracuse and Binghamton) Right on the C-5 trail. Oh yeah "IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW !!!!:D "

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
snowing here today... won't last long, gonna be 50 on thursday... but hey!!! it's comming... 2 more weeks or so!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! Looked out the window last night, and the snow was coming down fast! We had 2-3 inches in about an hour... so I just HAD to get my newly acquired Cat out. I took a spin around the yard a few times to test it out. Came in all smelling like smoke. I love that smell!!!

...bring on the snow... !!! :D

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
that sucks all i could doo was start mine in the shop and inhale,2-stroke smoke:mad:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
01MXZ800 said:
that sucks all i could doo was start mine in the shop and inhale,2-stroke smoke:mad:
In all fairness... we didn't have that much snow. I had to take out the 340, because the others would have torn up my lawn. The Jag has very shallow skis, not much for wear bars, and only weighs 360+ pounds. It did okay in what little snow we had, but it was still a thrill to be riding!!!

Can't wait for the first *real* snow!

·
"It's Only Money"
310 Posts
Nice to see the NY riders, haven't seen any from the far west though. I usually ride just east of Chautauqua Lake area right along I-86/17. Like to get to the Tug Hill area sometime. No time til I retire. Gotta couple years still. 20 yrs in the AF now. Later OB

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
583rider said:
hey im from salisbury right down the road from ridge runners
...to the East???

Hey, did you get any snow over the holidays? We got about 1-2 inches in some areas. Not enough to ride on... :mad:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
583rider said:
what do you mean by to the east???
yeah we only got a couple of inches
You said "Right down the road from Ridge Runners"... I'm assuming to the east of their area (like east of Webster/Williamson [Monroe/Wayne County area])? Maybe I should just look on a map and see where Salisbury is... nah, that would be too easy. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts