Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2011 Crossfire Snopro LTD withthe fox floats and wondering what people are running for pressures in their shocks I've been playing around with pressures. just wondering what everyone else is running

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That doesn't help me at all.... I do have gaurds no reservoirs yet prob never will I get a new sled every 2 years

·
Super Moderator
18,335 Posts
The Fox Floats I have came with 50 psi, I have tried 60 and found it was too bouncy (pogo stick comes to mind). Anywhere from 45 to 55 seems to work pretty well on my sled. Adding the reservoir will also add some insulation from the bounces and you can up the pressure by 10 psi, which helps on the hard hits. Next season, I will be adding the reservoir when I send the shocks off for rebuilding.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Im running 65 up front and find that to be perfect for me but im running 120 in the rear and find it to soft cuz im still bottoming out I'm gunna readjust the front coilover shock to be a little softer and run my rear float up too 130 and try it i find the pogo effect in the rear really bad

·
Super Moderator
18,335 Posts
I have tried to get some info from Fox too.. not much help there, especially for the rear shocks. I am going to do a bunch of testing to see if I can get up on the snow a little easier, I was trenching a LOT last year on more than a few climbs. Left me half way up on more than one occasion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts