Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, I just upgrade my shock to FOX Floet 3 evol.

Any adjustment or warning before I do someting stupid, like usual.

I have a 08 RMK 700.

·
Super Moderator
17,191 Posts
I have Fox air shocks on my 700, plan on doing a bit of testing to get the pressure right. It's easy to put too much air in them, which will make the front end really bouncy. You need to have the ski off the ground to get the pressure exact. When I do that, I try to find a snowbank or deeper snow and just lay the sled over to do one side, then flip it to the other side.

I put a zip-tie strap around the shaft of each shock before riding. Then as the shock does it's thing, the strap will ride up to the max that the shock moved, which can give you an idea of how much of the travel the shock is using. If you have a lot of travel left, reduce pressure. If it's all the way to the top, put a little more air in.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Witch way goes the shocks , I have a evol chamber on the shock, I try to install the right way.

Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem, but first I have to reassemble my motor, I supose to have me crankcase this week. 2nd need snow I have to way 2 mount for this parts, HAAA!!!!!!.

I think you already rebuilt your engine. Question for you about this. I have send one cylinder at Milenium for rebuilt but I'm low in cash, after one crankshaft, 2 pistons, a crankcase. I have my other cylinder, it is used, it has 3000 miles I think, It is okay to reput them on the motor.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts