Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://members.sounddomain.com/stangeriffic2003

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any new engine shots as the motor has been ripped apart all winter. I'm in the process now of changing to blower cams and and intercooled blower setup with some more boost. I will have pics of that install by mid February as long as the blower doesn't end up on back order :D

Oh yeah, that page hasn't been edited in forever so my mod list has changed. It will be custom tuned by Kenne Bell w/ one tune for 91-93 octane and one tune for 110 on a switch chip. Lakewood rear shocks have been replaced with KYB's, gearing will now be 3.73:1 by FRPP. ;)

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
That is a great ride, but I'm going to have to ask when your planning on painting it. :) I think a nice neon green would be good ;) (I hear they use the color on the fastest snowmobiles.)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Neon green? What does it look like, a HONDA? Cmon guys. apparently you don't know the dragging rule that says anything that runs better than an 11.99 cannot be painted like rice :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
but youre still in the 14's so youre not better than a 11.99, LOL Where upstate are you?

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Stangeriffic02 said:
Neon green? What does it look like, a HONDA? Cmon guys. apparently you don't know the dragging rule that says anything that runs better than an 11.99 cannot be painted like rice :D
Now don't take this the wrong way because I checked out all your information and thing your girlfriend is pretty but..........
I was at a Chinease restaurant just a few days ago and THE RICE WAS WHITE! :D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
next time you need to order pork fried then.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
very nice looking stang...me likey

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maverick said:
next time you need to order pork fried then.
amen to that! lol I'm in Amsterdam. Where are you?

BTW the 14.2 was from before I installed the supercharger, cams, gears, and new rear springs and shocks ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts