Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following sleds for sale or trade. 1 1968 Evinrude Skeeter. Needs a windshield and a seat cover. 2 1968 Johnson Skee-Horse Snowmobiles. Both have electric start, wide track and reverse. Also have a parts sled to go with these. 1 1969 Evinrude Skeeter. Has electric start, wide track, and reverse. Have a parts sled to go with this one also. Then i have 2 1970 Evinrude Skeeters for parts. 1 is a narrow track model, and the other is a wide track model. Then I also have extra parts for the 1968 models, extra parts for the 1970 models, plus a vintage Johnson Skee-Horse jacket, vintage Johnson Skee-Horse patches, vintage Johnson Skee-Horse stickers, and a vintage O.M.C Snow Cruiser sticker. And a new in the box tachometer for the Evinrude/Johnson Rotary sleds. This will also fit the later Opposed Twins, and will also work in the Skimmers and the JX'S. And One new in the package Champion Surface Gap spark plug number UP77V for the Evinrude/Johnson Rotary motors. I also have a complete Johnson Phantom Rotary powered sled for parts. I also have several shop manuals. These are not reprints, they are the originals. Evinrude Trail Blazer, Evinrude Skimmer, Evinrude Rotary models, Johnson Skee-Horse, Johnson JX, Johnson Rotary models. Will sell all items as a package deal for $600. Or will sell all items seperatly, if prefered. May condiser trades as well. Looking for Evinrude and Johnson Light Track model Snowmobiles. Espically Evinrude Bobcat, Bobcat SS, Johnson Rampage. Electric start and speedometer and tachometer are a plus, but not necessary. Just looking for any nice Light Track Models of the Johnson and Evinrude.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.