Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get my hands on some used
flex skis for my 96 formula sls...i find the prices for after marked
is outrageious...i figure ther should be alot of them out there with
everyone switching over to the precision skis...thanks

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Are you talking about the Ultra Flex ski? My friend's dad actually owned the company that made them! :) They don't make them anymore... unfortunately. A snowmobile swap meet would probably be the best place to find them at a good price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More specifically . i'm looking for the type that came stock
on the 99-2003 models..(skidoo)
i'll have to look around for those swap meets...I don't think
we really have any in Winnipeg.Thanks for the suggestion
though

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just an FYI, I'm pretty happy with my Simmons skis. In case you might want to look into these. Another thing is that alot of OEM parts are actually more expensive than aftermarket. The Skidoo skis might cost more than the Simmons, unless you can find used.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I believe the Simmons Flexi-ski is what comes with the new skidoos. At least the pic on their site looks exactly like the skis on my 02 mxz.

·
Registered
323 Posts
They are the same design but not the same ski. My buddy has an 02 mxz with the skidoo dual carbide skis. They're almost the same, but skidoos do not have the flex in the front. The grab bar on the front of the simmons ski slides back and forth in a bracket on the ski for added flex. And simmons is a little wider. But they are both good skis. If you can find one cheaper than the other I see no reason to spend more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts