Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a cabin outside the Wisconsin Dells. Several trails in the area so I’m looking at my first sled purchase. I’ve taken a couple tours while skiing out west 10 years ago. I’m not looking to impress, just something reasonable with a price around 3 grand & I don’tt care if its 10 years old. No idea what to look for except a 2 seated would be nice so I can share the fun with the wife. Only thing I would like is some type of small storage compartments so I can carry a few things. Thanks to any replies!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Welcome!
I myself ride a 04 Pantera
It comes fully loaded as it is the top of the line.
EFI, electric start, reverse, storage rack, mirrors, even passenger hand warmers!

·
Super Moderator
16,781 Posts
KC's Pantera is a good choice. You could also find a Skidoo two-up in that price range. Both would be great choices.

Polaris and Yamaha also have sleds in that category, but are less desirable. The Yamaha will be a four stroke and will be pretty dependable. The Polaris in that category weren't quite up to the mark with the Arctic Cat or Skidoo.

You will have to post details about the sleds you can find and we will weigh in on them for you. We're really good at that ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts