Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I firured out how to add pics. Heres my sleds first pics of the year cant wait to pull them out and clean them up.

91 polaris indy trail
92 polaris 500efi
92 yamaha vmax4
94 skidoo mach z
97 polaris super sport

Attachments

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
nice. hopefully snow starts falling fast. its been really cold for the past week. like 40s-50s and below freezing at night

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
nice pics ya go there...

welcome to the forums aswell

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
ncie, a buddy has a similar mach z, wow do they go!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
yeah, we used to ride with one. that thing moved, until he blew it up that is.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The mach is great on the lakes and thats about it. It sucks in the trails, I used to have a 95 storm I raced them both once and it made the storm look like a kitty cat.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
ya i've witnessed that race, lol the storm was geared so low.. if the engine didn't go on the mach Z 780s wow they would be so awesome, ive watched it kill newer 800 twins, he took it to the drag races, no prize so it was all mostly stock sleds, won every one, 136 inch track, and a silencer

·
Registered
194 Posts
nice Mach Z and Vmax 4.
You must like having your arms pulled out of your sockets!
Had the same year Mach Z myself. Beat me up on the rough trails but hit a lake or wide open flat groomed trails!!!! armstretcher!!!!

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
How's your V-Max 4 runnin? How many miles do you have on it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The vmax 4 runs great it has 4,200 miles on it, and it has psi pipes. I've never had a problem with it. I've been told it was one of the most bullet proof motors ever made.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
cool sleds.

that v-max is probably the sleekest looking one i've ever seen. i guess i've only seen older ones?

and a mach z is always nice to have. i liked the old look of them-like a bullet!

·
Registered
228 Posts
my friend had a vmax 4 that was the fastest sled i've ever seen. it was an 800 bored out, with holes in the pistons to let in gas early, pipes, can, clutched, studs, reeds, jetted, ported and polished. it was sooo tweaked out, i don't even remember wat else he did to it. it sounded so trick i love those sleds

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I took the big vmax out, for the first time this year and melted two pistons, after 30 miles. Guess I should have cleaned the carbs ooppps. It's all apart now and parts are on the way.

·
Registered
170 Posts
firecat21 said:
my friend had a vmax 4 that was the fastest sled i've ever seen. it was an 800 bored out, with holes in the pistons to let in gas early, pipes, can, clutched, studs, reeds, jetted, ported and polished. it was sooo tweaked out, i don't even remember wat else he did to it. it sounded so trick i love those sleds
If there were holes in the piston, how did the engine have any compression?? LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts