Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from (watching) my first grass drag in Terryville, CT. It was actually some sort of championship carried over from a week or two ago....lots of fun! The fairgrounds had no leash law on beers so we were able to bring a cooler to the bleachers. Besides a row of tires, we were about 20 ft away from the closest lane on the drag track!!! There were everything from 440 Merc's all the way up to 1000 cc Cat's out there. It was a 660 ft track and the best machines were doing it in about 2 seconds if I recall. Possibly something I'll consider next year.

Overall in the stock classes the Cats were WHOOPING on every thing. In the modded classes it depended more on what you had into the machine...so there was a mix of Ski-Doo's, Cats, and Polaris winning...not many Yamaha's....

What a way to get in the mood for snowmobiling this winter!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have heard and seen a lot of pictures of grass drags also the open water drags and I want to go see them really bad but it won't be this year for me because we are just about 2 weeks from the snow.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
600SE said:
Ha ha Yamaha's

"made in china"
I wouldn't bash youngin, you might find your self gone. I see you deleted your anniversary thread.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Uh...Youngin? Yeah i recon i did

And whats with the might find yourself gone deal?Hope you were talkin about bannin me and not killing me...Killing other people is illegal where I come from.:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
And besides, I didn't say anything bad about yamahas, What contry do you think they are made in???"maybe japan but most stickers on toys say made in china not made in japan, Some but not most"

·
Registered
282 Posts
i always thought they were called yamahahaha's ;)

and no, im not bashing.... just thought it was funny when one of my friends called it that.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
grass drag are sweet. i was gonna do it last year, but they conceled the event for insurance reasons. i wasnt gonna sue. sue-happy people ruin a lot of things. "i got coffee from mcdonald's, and it burned me. i'm too stupid to realize coffee is hot, and does actually burn skin." idiot. someone should tattoo idiot on their forehead.

it's rare to see a polaris rider doing the bashing. usually, they hold back because they get ripped on the most.;)

what anniversery thread???

·
Registered
282 Posts
yeah, like the mom that sued mcdonalds because it made her kid fat. because you know that the only sorce of food in her town was mcdonalds big macs. :rolleyes:

AND THANK YOU MR. "IM GONNA MAKE A MOVIE CALLED SUPERSIZE ME AND KILL MYSELF JUST SO I CAN PROVE A POINT" FOR GETTING MY 5 PIECE NUGGETS REDUCED DOWN TO A 4 PIECE AND FOR GETTING RID OF THE SUPERSIZE!!! WTF!!!! :mad: (see 600se. theres my "mad" sign. lol)

(there, I changed the thread from bashing yamahas to bashing idiots)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts