Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I am getting a new firecat this year F-5.

Lets see some pictures of your guy's firecats

BTW what are some good cheap appearnce upgrades?

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
cheap appearance upgrades?

the rider :D (clothing)

your sled can look amazing with no rider, but if your clothes look retarded with the sled, then I'd work on that first :D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
New windshield will make it look better too and maybe some handguards. But yeah like g-force said if your clothes look stupid the whole sled will too!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What are some websites for these kind of parts? like windshields handcovers headlight covers, ect.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Give denniskirk.com or shadetreepowersports.com a try

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Need an f9 that is a sick sled!! it looks sick in black and white too!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
yea, those colors look real good

·
Registered
431 Posts
I KNOW its not a--------how do i say it---------yam-a-dog:D j/k yamaharyy. I've downsized the pic in color the smallest it will go and its still to big?????:confused:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
holy ****, if they made the patriot in black and white id be on that like a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat!!!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
need an f9 said:
I KNOW its not a--------how do i say it---------yam-a-dog:D j/k yamaharyy. I've downsized the pic in color the smallest it will go and its still to big?????:confused:

actually ive had a arctic cat before, had nothing but problems with it, went to yamaha, best sled ive ever had, still runs like i just got it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yeah some of my buddies say "why do you ride those piece of sh*t A/C sleds, all they do is break down". I just ask how many times have they beat my to the next stop???? NEVER. Now one of them bought a new 04 sabercat 700 and he knows how to ride.:eek: Looks like the Patriot will be second to none other than a bigger cat.

P.S. im looking for a carbed f7 motor to shoehorn in my f5, or a wrecked efi sled with a good motor and electronics.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Hey need an f9 how do you like your f5?? Im going to start looking around to see if i can get a good deal on one and i would like to know what you think of them.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
I like the looks of those patriot editions, they did a way better job on them than the canadian one, but thats to be expected, a guy from Kindersley SK CAN bought a patriot editon. I've got to see it quite a few times, if there is one for sale next fall round here i wouldn't think twice about buying it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
heres a crappy pic from my phone. i took a razor and cut around the stickers and only left the F6, and couple on the nose. now i have the chrome flyscreen, ill try to post some new better pics soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Nice looking sled, i would take those stickers on the nose off though to make it match the rest of the sled.IMO

·
Registered
24 Posts
i was thinking the same thing, i was just gettin a lil razor happy, and wanted see wat it would look like, im tryin to find another sticker to put on the hood

1 - 18 of 18 Posts