Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
710 Posts
Have you looked into any loose or broken wires? If it only happens on jumps/air something must be loose. Has the sled ever been serviced by anyone? I assuming the warranty is gone?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
f7 fouls plugs

I thought about bad connection also haven't investigated it yet it is an efi machine i am waiting for cat service manual for this sled.:confused:

·
710 Posts
Re: f7 fouls plugs

bigboreman said:
I thought about bad connection also haven't investigated it yet it is an efi machine i am waiting for cat service manual for this sled.:confused:
You could try hardcoresledded.com for this, they have a section for F-sleds. I haven't heard of any issues with your problem but haven't delt with the F-sleds that much yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fouling mag plug

checked coil. wires, wire harness, fuel injectors, air temp sensor etc. all for bad connection found nothing! gonna try running for a while not jumping anything and see if it will foul the same plug.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
plug fouling

Yes, same plug all the time I swapped the fuel injecters and loosened up some real tight wires from the factory, also replaced one spark plug cap that had low resistance the one that fouls plug. I believe it has to be fuel injecter or coil being it the same plug all the time?

·
710 Posts
What about the reeds? Still stock? Are they in good condition? I have seen these be a issue with not running right. You said you swapped injectors, did the fouling problem follow the injectors or did you just swap the injector wires?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts