Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as many know ive been pulling a track out of a 90 mach for 2 days its out. heres why my 93 mach track is well..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its already cut out need to find a clip puller and jackshafts out other tracks sittin next to it ready to go in so be on the lake tomorrow with her see how she runs now the electrics fixed thanks for the help. u get that jug back yet

·
Reverend Dennis
786 Posts
Talked to Mark Yesterday, it should be done tomorrow! So will be waiting on a phone call telling me to head up.

Tim. Get that girl going and hit the chain with me this weekend.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would get rid of the gap between the slider and the rail end cap, take out the screw and tap the slider all the way fwd. Redrill the screw hole.

Dave

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im definately wantin to ride ive already fixed the skip minus the bolt that needs tapped out ive got some work in rockford over the weekend so i may or may not be able to ride this weekend.

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
Aduck, What kind of mess did you get yourself in? Get that fixed and lets go riding already.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aduck, What kind of mess did you get yourself in? Get that fixed and lets go riding already.
shes bout done ill have her finished after work tomorrow. when u gonna come up this way lakes are solid. also lookin out goin out towards sycamore sometime next week

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
I'm ready to ride as soon as I get my recoil problem sorted. Then the xlt is ready to rock. I'll hit sycamore too. PM me i'll give you my number

1 - 12 of 12 Posts