Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
why? are ya gettin scared?
no i dont think anyone knows that for sure. if people want it bad enough they can buy the f8 kit. It would be pretty sweet though

·
Registered
431 Posts
This is just a rumor---- I heard this from my buddy (Owner) at the local cat dealer: if Polaris releases there 900 ( which they did) A/C will release an f 960. From what i am told they have several prototype sled they are working on NOW. Again this is just what i've been told. But SWEET to think about. Like I always say LETS GET IT ON

·
Registered
36 Posts
so what would that be a F9.6. that would be sweet thought then you could get your f9, I may have to look into that then, I love power, not so much for the top end, i just like to be able to get up to speed as quick as possible

·
Registered
105 Posts
i wouldn't expect to see an f9 until next year, but who knows, would be cool. the machz looks pretty nice. i think that this next year that will be the sled to beat (at least on top end runs) i expect the cats to still rule the 1000' and 1/4 mile runs. just my 2 cents. an F-9, wow, sled neck i would be worried if that came true, look at what cat has done over bigger sleds the last 2 years. will just have to wait.

·
Registered
431 Posts
A/C better do something, we can't let polaris and ski doo runaway from us. Why does anyone need that much power???????????????????OH, thats right, to STAY out front.:D

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
proXpilot, just wondering, do you ever have anything positive to say, it doesn't seem to matter what sled we are talking about you just come on and make negative comments on it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts