Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has been people's experience with the F7? Has it been reliable? Gas Consumption? Carb or EFI?? Performance etc??Snow Pro or Reg???
Thanx

·
Registered
135 Posts
cummins said:
What has been people's experience with the F7? Has it been reliable? Gas Consumption? Carb or EFI?? Performance etc??Snow Pro or Reg???
Thanx
Ok, it all depends on how aggresive you ride. when you go into a corner, do you go screamin around it and half way through romp on the throttle? and when you start it you dont mind having to fumble with the choke? If this is you, you are gonna want a F7 carb snow pro.

The F7 performance is outstanding. If you sorta ride aggressivly on the trails and dont bottom ZR suspensions out a lot, i highly suggest u dont go F7. They are made to be pounded on, they are bread to run at top RPM's. F7 relablity so far has been good. I would go EFI for the ease of starting. I wouldnt go snow pro F7, unless you are intending on doing some mild racing or running with a bunch of guys.

These babys SCREAM. They do guzzle oil but are ok on gas.

Hope i helped

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx very much. I tend to jam the sled into the corners. Are carb set-ups quicker on the gas out of the corners? I like what I here about this sled so far. The dealers are recommending EFI and 1" lug...Apparently some vibration with bigger lug and studs. I'm going to test one this weekend and see what I think. This would be my first T-Cat :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried this rocket out this weekend... Very Impressed... did everything very well. Raced a 800 Rev, Mx and XC Polaris...took them all on the lake. Eat's the bumps on the trail. I could think of know reason not to buy one :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
The carb will be a litte quicker on the gas, but i dont think too much. If you ride in 10*F to -20*F i would deffinitly go EFI. THe ease of starting and adjusting to altitude is just awesome. But if you do think you want that one extra horse power, hey why not, its even cheaper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts