Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much oil does an 04 f7 hold? im burning a qaurt of oil at about 80 miles ive heard it holds 2.8 if thats true then id be getting about 210-220 miles on a whole tank of oil is that correct? :dunno:
also my light flashes after a quart of oil is burned :eek:

·
Registered
127 Posts
that doesnt sound right mine only burns 1 qt for every 120 miles equal to half a tank with a 144 track and constant climbing

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that doesnt sound right mine only burns 1 qt for every 120 miles equal to half a tank with a 144 track and constant climbing
really? thats when ur light comes on? yea mines the 144 too its an 04
i dont get why its burning oil so fast
i just took it to a buddy of mine and he adjusted the oil pump spo that is fine
i dont have leak...........what else could it be?

·
Registered
136 Posts
ya i would say 2.8 is bout right...i never really figured out how much oil it uses i no i can get two tanks outta a full thing of oil or so..well one for sure i can ride all day and head to the gas station and fill it up and not worry bout it for a while

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool then guy who fixed it told me i should get about 2-3 tanks of a tank of oil so it must be running alright then maybe my light is just screwed up and coming after i brun a quart
well then i should have almost 2 quarts after it coms on thats good to know thanks dude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.