Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transferrable engine warranty, mint, never raced, totally stock, never studded 1.25" track, ZX-X chassis, oil caddy, Holeshot skidplate, and no nicks or scratches. Like brand new, you will not find one nicer. Very well taken care of. Under 1500 miles. Perfect for snowcross or kickin your buddies bigger displacement sleds a$$ on the trails. Perfect in every way.
Email me [email protected] or call (231) 342-0603.
(Trying to post pics, having trouble. Any hints?)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about that. Paid $5000 for it late last winter and didn't put one mile on it yet, I am asking $4600 with warranty and $4400 without. It is perfect.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
how bout 4000 w/ warraty:D hah nah jk i would buy it but im 14 and i dont have that kinda money i wish i did though

·
Registered
205 Posts
and WTF are u planning on doing with the warranty if u sell the sled alone????????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
,THAT WAS GOING TO BE MY QUESTION, HILLBILLY,AND I THINK THE PRICE IS A LITTLE STEEP SEEIN I PAID $3800 FOR MY 800 ADRENILINE.

·
Registered
205 Posts
HOLY $HIT!!! u got a good deal on yours 01mxz800!! but still, that is wicked steep. the things got 1500 miles on it!! hahaha....drop the price, cuz you got ripped last year

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
ACORDING TO KELLY BLUEBOOK THAT SLED RETAILS FOR AROUND
$3200 SO I THINK THEY SAW YA COMIN'

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Dude look how old this thread is freakin 6 years old none of thease people even come on here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts