Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***** SOLD *****

I hate to do it, but the wife is back in school and the toyz need to take a back seat until she is finished.

So here she is, her pride & joy the 1997 Polaris XC 600. 2,671 miles on the Odometer, all 4 Fox shocks were recently rebuilt/re-charged. Chaincase oil replaced & chain adjusted at 2,300 miles. 2" PowerMadd Riser. Seat developed a small tear on the left midsection last year, I have been planning to get it repaired. I will include pic of the tear when I get home. *should be repaired by fall*

Well maintained snowmobile, asking $1,500.

Located in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. Prior Lake to be exact. Will deliver with-in a 250 mile radius.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know if it is possible, but you could take the twin out of my Personal Watercraft. Catch is you'll have to buy the jet-ski to get the motor! ;)

**Shamless plug but here ya go:
1997 Polaris SL700 Dlx 2-Pass
2-Cylinder
2-Stroke
700cc Suggested Retail Price: $2265

*Asking $2000 - 1-place Trailer & Polaris Cover included. Less then 150 hours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What is the difference between the XC and XCR models? My friend had an XCR 600 and was wondering what the difference would be.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
XC is basically a Indy 600. XC stands for Cross Country. Softer suspension set-up, more trail orientated.

XCR stands for Cross Country Racer. Different suspension set-up.

The 2 are damn near identical, Polaris was just trying to loose the "Racing" part to seem like they are more trail orientated. The only difference IMHO you'd find is suspension set-ups. One may be valved sofeter then the other, the XCR may have a slight difference in gearing.

I'll check the Manual tonight to see what the real difference is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts