Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some extra gauges in my tool box so i was wondering if i could hook them up.... i figure putting a voltage gauge so i know the stator output at all times and then a temp gauge to keep an eye on something before the ( by the way its to late ) overheating light comes on lol what do you think? will it work ?

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the probe is pretty long and is almost at the end of the bushing .. but i suppose i could install a tee fitting with the one of the sensers on the hose coming of the head?

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im gonna tee in the sensor right after the outlet on the head. cause thats the hotest the coolant is before it goes into the extrusions ..
Here is gauges mounted .. just waiting to finish up the motor to hook the temp sensor and find a wiring diagram to tap in the the wiring after the voltage regulator :) :)

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn i want what ever that is .. no clue what it is but sounds cool haha .. ??? and thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
No problem, My digitron is a three screen digital display that will show Exhuast gas temps for both pipe's, coolant temp, jackshaft speed and RPM, All in one nice little box. A new one is around 600.00 CAD I got it for a case of beer and 100.00 I think it was a good choice.

·
Dare Devil
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YA no kidding.. thats sweet.. next will be gauges for exhaust temps :D
ill try to get the same gauges and put them on the top of my current gauges :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts