Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard the '98 440 sp is a nice little rocket, and also wondering how rare the 1994's were..or is it the '94 600 xcr which is collectible.

what are the ones to buy ?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
98 is the one to have if you want the absolute best one they made. it had the liberty 440 engine with powervavles and REALLY moved. The 1994s arent especially that rare I didnt think, and they didnt make a 94 600 to my knowledge. The rarer version of the XCR is the XCR Special. It was a higher performance version. Ive got a 94 XCR 440 SP and its going up for sale in the next week or so!

·
Registered
623 Posts
'94 1/2 was a mid-season, limited production for XCR-600 that year. I also believe the '98 XCR-440 was the first year power valve USA motor. Im not sure about the '94 XCR440 and how good they were. Im sure others who had that sled can prolly tell you more informations. ANYONE? WL

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 99 xcr 700 , its got the exhasust valves , lining up with it is like liining a pedal bike up with a r1 ( haha just kidding ) but it works good and has been very reliable so far , long life the xcr's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.