Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so it has nothing i can grab the back bar lift the sled like 2 inches before the track will come uprode it down the street and back nothing changed

·
Registered
466 Posts
all drop brackets do it move the track away from the tunnel...They do nothing for the suspension because you havn't touched the suspension...all you did was move it away from the tunnel... Tell us whats wrong with your suspension, too soft, too hard, bottoming out, and we'll try to help.

·
Registered
58 Posts
right i droped the sled 2 inches drilled the front holes out and droped them an inch like i was told to do. now my problem is when i sit on the sled its hard wont go down at all but if i get off the sled and grab the rear bar and lift up it will raise about 2 inches and then the track will come of the ground its like the suspension is working backwards could it just be the shocks are bad its an 85 sled and i got it for 100 and im sure the guy didnt do anything to it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
honestly i never checked i got the sled for $100 and just been tinkering with it ive dont the same thing to my wildcat and it worked fine so im thinking it just went bad i read somewhere about a guy having this problem but he didnt move the front down and when he did it solved the problem im thinking that the shocks are just bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts