Snowmobile Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello I am gonna race 86 400 Polaris in grass drags does anyone here know the regulations on changing the primary and secondary clutch springs for a 14 year old. ImageUploadedBySM Free1409161135.763833.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone I'm fifteen and I'd like to maybe try some local drags this coming up winter, I have been doing all sorts of research and I still am left puzzled on some things. My snowmobile is a 1998 Polaris xc 600 it will not work in a stick class due to the fact it had some modifications done to it. I have taken off the seat for loss of weight, i also took out the air box to. Is it healthy to run pod filters? Should I stop before it's too late? Please help me out on what I need to prepare me/ or my sled for this up coming winter

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Trail mod has been dropped. You'd be considered improved depending on mods. As for pods if you not tail running and jetted correctly you'll be fine. Locations key since there is no unified body yet. Nshra is looking to take over but will take time. My 670 mood goes from improved stock to 700 mod depending on locale.

Sent from Snowmobile.com Free App

21 - 26 of 26 Posts