Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i want to do is ride ride ride. but it seems that the only way to do that is if i went all the way up north. i cant i live in the outskirts of Binghamton and am always in school and work. i wish it would snow more near home so i can ride close to home. any one else have this problem?

·
Registered
63 Posts
We just got 6 inches here, i think winter is here to stay, tonight it is going to be minus 40 with the windchill. Im goin out for a good rip:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
I hear ya, The main trail is behind the house.
I most the time take the sled where im going, work, see friends about everything except shopping.:p
We had over 2' of snow this year but got washed away with the rain and flooded most the trails in NH.
It got a whole lot colder here this week -10 most the time, but no snow. this hasnt been a good start for the 04 season.:(

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree, a very bad start, but with the weather im gettin here i think its going to be a long and cold winter, well hope anyways, lakes frozen solid, now we just need wet snow so we can get those trails up and running!

·
Registered
46 Posts
we need snow here in chicago.we got about 5'' last week but I was in florida. Came was gonna go out today and it was 41 we have about an 1'' left. weatherman is saying no snow for the next 7 days. :mad:

·
Registered
97 Posts
awesome winter.... got dumped on over christmas and we can go anywhere now. put 200 miles on this past weekend.

·
Registered
51 Posts
not here

I live in southern ontario ( Cambridge ) and we just got half a foot of the white stuff. now all i have to do is fix the sleds after last nights run.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
GOT 2FT OF PACKED POWDER IN CENTRAL NY GROOMERS IN FULL SWING, -35 WINDCHILL SUCKS BUT OH WELL BETTER THAN THE SLED SITTIN' IN THE GARAGE:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Come north guys, to Red Lake,Ontario, Canada. We have had 2 dumps of snow in the last few weeks and will have a great base come spring. We currently have over 2 feet. The problem is we also have the cold.

·
Registered
11 Posts
the appalachian mountain

I live about an hour away from the app. mount. They have snow most all the time. Seems they are always ridding there. I am trying to hook up with someone who knows the area to ride in the coudersport, pa area. Interested??

·
Registered
69 Posts
where i live on the trails theres a 5-7" inch base with at least a 1" of powder on top, plus we had about 10.5" in the past week...

·
Registered
106 Posts
1100 miles and climbing so far this season riding northern NH!
Adrenaline,

I am heading to Pittsburg the last weekend of January. How have those trails been? The Ridge Runners website says to be carefull on the lakes- have you been out on them? I assume there has to be 3 feet of ice with this cold snap we've had. How about the grooming? This is our biggest trip of the year, so I'm all pumped up about it.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
im going to twin mountain new hampshire this weekend, does anybody know how the trails are?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes,in NH I'm currently waiting for snow,I just had my sled ported and head work done and I've only been on it for 2 hrs at the local ice races.Going to Rangeley ME this week end to get some riding out of my system.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts