Votes: 2 25.0%
  • hell yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to the forum and any help or info would be great snocross looks fun so i wanna try it thanks for any help you guys can give me

thanks alot alex

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
I was really inspired by hibbert, with his quick rise to fame and first place in snowmobiling at such a young age. Although i am dissapointed in him it would be nice to see him come back, put morgan in his place, i'm really annoyed with morgan changin brands. He was always tellin us how arctic cat was so awesome and what not now hes riding skidoo. Hes just in it for the money.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Team green all the way, but thats what those boys do for a living. ALL of them are in it for the money. Why do you think hibbert quit snowcross to consetrate on motocross.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
good point f9, but wouldn't snowmobiling be a good way to stay in shape over the winter... make a little extra cash on the side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you all have good points the sno pro was a 02 i sold it she was beat like a dog ( was my step dads than mine in 03) in we both ride verry hard . hibbert should come back to sno cross in my oppinion i think sno crossers make more money n he should race sno cross because he loves it not just for the money they all make you know what is the sence of riding if your dooing it for the money only and i understand the fact they have to make a living but the are all pretty much rakin cash in the winter while in the summer i am raking grass lol thanks for the help hope to hear more from you all soon
thanks
alex

·
Registered
228 Posts
sno cross can get pretty expensive at times, esspecially if you travel alot, esspecially going to different states. as far as sponsoring goes... you gotta make a name for your self, after you get a couple of races under your belt you start sending out resume`s, to different company's or manufactures, you can even try locally, like resturants bars car dealers, ect. have any friends that own buisnesse's? like i have C&A ultra pro this year, there pretty easy to get, SLP,DAKINE, POLARIS, good contingence program. Camoplast,HJC helmets, althoug you may not get free stuff they usually give you a pretty good discount, anything helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts