Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 poalris xc 500 sp and the previous owner took off the decals and painted over the blue paint in black. I would like to get the blue back but I can't find to paint or the decals anywhere. If anyone knows how I can get the paint or even has trailing arms with the original decals and paint please let me know. The paint code for the blue is 246 according to Polaris. (Don't know the part number for the decals) Anyhelp is appieciated.

Here's my sled
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire Automotive design
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Go to polaris browse and you should be able to get the part #s for the stickers. Also a lot of printing companies will make them as well. Best bet is to find a Polaris part with that blue and take it to a paint shop to custom make you a quart of paint. I had to do that in black when I painted a hood for my '87 Polaris.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to polaris browse and you should be able to get the part #s for the stickers. Also a lot of printing companies will make them as well. Best bet is to find a Polaris part with that blue and take it to a paint shop to custom make you a quart of paint. I had to do that in black when I painted a hood for my '87 Polaris.

Would you have any recommendations for paint shops that would be helpful

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Contact any body shop in your area they should be able to help you. I get my stuff out of Joliet, IL but they won't ship so whenever I go down I send them a msg a couple weeks before so I can pick it up. A lot of places are like that these days so best to shop locally and find a good body shop that has a stellar rep. Most mix their own or have a supplier the can recommend in your area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts